This type of integration is a good choice if you use a simple "static" website based on the WordPress engine and you don't have any CRM system to manage your business processes. In this case, BridgerPay will act as your CRM.
i. CREATE A WordPress page which you want to embed a Cashier widget in.
1. CLICK TO add a new plugin in the WP Admin.
2. FIND THE BridgerPay plugin there to install and then to activate it.
3. ENTER THE following parameters on the BridgerPay Settings page and then click the Save Changes button.
Base URL of the WordPress page intended for embedding a Cashier widget
Cashier URL you use to refer to your Cashier widget (Test or Live environment)
API Key we've provided you with for the chosen environment
Cashier Key, for the chosen environment
Username, for the chosen environment
Password, for the chosen environment.
4. OPEN THE WordPress page intended for embedding a Cashier widget in edit mode again and add a Shortcode block there. This block is the integration of the Cashier widget, which, depending on your choice, can be
statically embedded or invoked by a relevant button,
placed on your website or in an arbitrary web resource,
and so on.
(See the suggested pages to choose the scheme and learn about the parameters—some of them are required or might be necessary for your case—and their format. The code in the following figure is an example for integrating a regular Cashier widget statically embedded in a web page.)
5. UPDATE THE page and enjoy the result on your website.